CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
The Venue is pleased to bring you both indoor and outdoor music options during Restore Illinois Phase 4 as weather permits.
In order to keep everyone safe, we will be adhering to the following protocols:
- Patrons will NOT be admitted without masks, and will be asked to submit to temperature scanning on arrival.
- Masks MUST be worn and social distancing observed when not seated at your reserved table, or in your outdoor bag chairs.
- Indoor seating chart has been modified for a capacity of 50 guests.
- Reserved table seating with two people per table spaced for physical distancing.
- Limited bar-height seats (10) on the north rail grouped in twos, and bar height tables (6) are available behind the shorter tables. No Standing.
- In order to maximize capacity and maintain physical distance, there is a two ticket minimum. If you plan on attending with a friend, purchase your tickets together.
- Because of our limited capacity, we may be filming during our Live Concerts so that we can continue to Livestream events for those who are unable to attend. A camera crew will be filming near the stage, but will not obstruct your view.
We hope that by following these simple guidelines that we can all safely enjoy LIVE music again. In addition to the above, we are adhering to sanitizing procedures as instructed by IDPH before during and after performances.
As an organization that brings people together to experience live music, we are committed to doing everything within our power to follow protocols as outlined by the CDC. However, ultimately, the decision lies with YOU the patron as to whether or not you feel comfortable attending a live event. By entering The Venue you are voluntarily agreeing to hold harmless The Venue should your attendance result in illness.
WARNING: COVID-19 is contagious and spreads from person-to-person contact, especially indoors where air circulation is poor. Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may have a higher risk for illness from COVID-19. The recommended guidelines and preventative measures put in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19 CANNOT GUARANTEE that a person will not become exposed to or infected with COVID-19, despite reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers. Furthermore, GATHERING for a live music performance could increase a person’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By ENTERING THE VENUE, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected with COVID-19, and that such exposure or infection may involve the RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY, ILLNESS, PERMANENT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH. Your voluntary attendance of an event at The Venue involves the risk of becoming exposed to or infected with COVID-19 resulting from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others. By entering The Venue, you hereby expressly assume all such risks and dangers whether presently known or unknown.
We will continue to livestream top notch musical performances Live from The Venue on Monday nights at 8pm. Each week features a local artist on the Venue stage with professional sound and lighting.
Check out our Venue Livestream on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheVenueAurora
Let’s stay in touch. Watch this space for updates. If you would like to sign up for our newsletter, please visit our Contact Page.
We greatly appreciate your support and attendance at our events since we opened last June. YOU have made The Venue a success. If you are a ticket holder to a future show, we will contact you directly if there is a cancelation and your purchase will be credited. If there is any change in the status of a show, such as postponement or rescheduling new information will be posted on the event page and we will notify you via email. Your tickets will automatically roll over to the new date. If the reschedule date doesn't work for you, please direct email inquiries to: email@example.com